Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dance Dance, No More Sweat Pants

My friends Ben and Jerry have been very good to me.  They are readily available and so totally sweet EVERY time.  I want them all the time and my boyfriend isn't even jealous.
Yeah, the guys can be a little over-the-top (calorically), but they have even worked on that...for those times when I'm feeling rather half baked about my physique.
Well Ben.  Jerry.  I'm getting kinda over you and my new friends, The Pussycat Dolls, are one upping you.

The Pussycat Dolls Workout DVD is helping me: 
shake some stress
have some fun
revisit my high school-poms-dancing days 
get off the couch and into a summer-ready figure

These days spring is the new summer...and winter is the new spring.
SO.  Technically, if you want to shape up for summer, you better get your a$$ movin' NOW.  Time is a-tickin' and your thighs are a-jigglin'.  
If I may suggest, go grab your wallet (though it doesn't have to be very full...you can find the DVD for under $10 at Walmart and even cheaper on Amazon) and treat yourself to this fun, sexy workout DVD.


After Nicole Scherzinger's glittery bra entrances and inspires you, you'll thank me.
And my rock hard dancer legs.

1 comment:

  1. If there's one celeb workout video I'd do the hell out of, it would be PCD. Thanks for reminding me that I've been secretly wanting this!! :)

    ReplyDelete