Monday, January 10, 2011

Who's feeling dirty?

Hello my dirty little rascals.
Ready for a detox? I hear ya.


I am feeling so much better these days, now that the holidays are over and I am not in constant temptation mode by Christmas tree cookies, champagne toasts and endless hors d'oeuvre platters!
BUT my the size of my (( BUTT )) isn't exactly agreeing.
With trips to the gym and healthier eating becoming more and more frequent with every day that passes, I am feeling more motivated to kick my healthy choices up a notch.


SO.


When I found this little gem, I found it peeeeehhh-rfect to share with anyone in the same jiggly boat... especially since its cheapy. cheap. cheap!


Delivered for just $15, Christy Lyons's DETOX KIT will help clean you out and rev you up for some new-year toning and good-mooding!


The kit is customizable for a 2 or 4 week program, including how to's on:


-getting rid of the nasty foods in your current diet
-smart, healthy, wallet-friendly grocery shopping
-becoming and staying motivated (salads can get so devastatingly boring...)
-body restoration through yoga
-ABS-olutely killer cardio moves
-mouth-watering but tight-tush-promoting recipes!


Visit http://www.lyonswellness.com for more information


........I double dog dare you to try it. Thanks Christy Lyons!!!


XOJP

No comments:

Post a Comment